◊ AFFORDABLE MARIETTA RAT TRAPPING ◊
You must be hearing noises in the wall or attic to have prompted your search for a professional rat control company. We can quickly help! There are so many pest control companies to choose from in Marietta, which makes it tough in the decision-making process. So we decided to start with explaining what we feel makes us different from most others.
- FLAT RATE TRAPPING: All of trapping fees are flat rate – so there are no surprises. We do not like surprises – so we assume you do not like finding out after we start that there is a per species, per trap or per animal fee.
- DAILY TRAP CHECKS: It makes the absolute most out of your trapping dollars. If a rat is occupying the trap, that trap is now ineffective until it is emptied. If the trap is not producing results it needs to be possibly moved or baited. Unless they are checked daily, precious trapping time (dollars) are being wasted.
- FAMILY OWNED: We are a family-owned & operated business. Any representative of our company on your property has an ownership in the business. No employees to worry about failing to fulfill the owners’ wishes. You are dealing daily with the owners.
- AFFORDABLE PRICING: We have some of the lowest prices in the industry, not that we are in a race to the bottom, but more so because of our low overhead and refusing to grow to a huge fleet of trucks to support.
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE: We are licensed wildlife rehabbers as well as third-generation trappers, therefore, we know the animals we are dealing with on a deeper level than most.
- FREE 2-year warranty with LIFETIME renewal option: We offer the longest warranty on our exclusion services that we have found in the industry and do not charge a penny to renew it every year!
While we are setting up the traps we will inspect the building (home) for free to determine what needs to be sealed up (also known as exclusion work) in order to “Get them OUT & Keep them OUT! If our proposal is accepted then we will start the exclusion work while we are doing the trapping which greatly reduces the chances of a critter getting sealed in and dying.
◊ GUARANTEED MARIETTA RAT PROOFING ◊
The act of sealing a home to make it rat-proof is called exclusion services. WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT we have some of the least expensive prices for rat exclusion work in our industry let alone any we have heard of in the Marietta market. On top of that we use the highest quality materials from the metal being galvanized or stainless steel to the fasteners being the (seemingly) most expensive on the market. Plus we exceed our industry’s standards on animal-proofing measures and application of the material.
We bring a portable brake to bend the metal to have an even seam versus using a mallet to pound it or bend it by hand. When excluding gable vents or other entry points we take into consideration visual aesthetics while maintaining animal-proof methods. We even spray paint the fastener heads to blend when needed. Our materials are guaranteed for at least 25 years from the Manufacturer.
We are all about customer service. We will earn your business!
Our Marietta Rat Trapping services are offered to zip codes: 30006, 30007, 30008, 30060, 30061, 30062, 30063, 30064, 30065, 30066, 30067, 30068, 30069, 30090.
– Rat Trapping Articles –
RAT TRAPPING IN NORTH METRO ATLANTA MARKETS
Some people may not be aware of just how much damage rodents can cause to a home. For example, they can chew through electrical cords as well as chew holes in walls and in furniture. The lowly Roof Rat despised by many and loved by a few. Regardless how you feel about them if you live in the Atlanta area you will run into one… Read more
CONSIDERATIONS WHEN YOU ARE HIRING SOMEONE TO DO RAT TRAPPING
We own a business in Alpharetta Georgia providing nuisance wildlife trapping services. This includes (in our area) Norway Rats & Roof Rats. I can tell you this – every customer that calls me acts as if they should be embarrassed that they have nasty dirty home. Rats do not seek out dirt or filth. They seek out food, shelter & water. You have to provide one of the three to have a rat situation… Read more